You know those sunny Saturdays when you wake up to sunshine beaming through your blinds and you think... "Bloomin eck it's days like this I WISH I lived in the countryside! But I'm not quite ready to give up decent flat whites and boutiques dedicated to small cacti on every street corner"....?
I too tussle with this dilemma daily... but now ALL of our wishes are about to be answered!
HELL YEAH FRESH AIR! Yep, a REAL day retreat. An escape out of the city. Absolute freedom, space and fresh air for a full 10 hours.
HERE IS THE RUN DOWN...
• 8.30AM • STEALING YOU AWAY •
On the morning of Saturday 14th July there will be a mini bus ready and waiting to pick you up from London Victoria and whisk you 90 minutes out of the big smoke and into the greenery of West Sussex
• 10.30AM • VINYASA YOGA •
Once arrived and settled at Hillside Fruit Farm, my childhood home nestled under the South Downs, we'll enjoy a freeing, flowing mandala style yoga class in one of the grassy fields.[If the weather is not our friend then we'll practice under the shelter of the farm yard barn, no worries]
• 12PM • PLANT BASED BANQUET •
We'll sit down to enjoy a GORGEOUS al-fresco lunch crafted by the amazing plant-based wizardess Sophie Gordon. If you haven't experienced her food or her scrummy own-brand Dust Granola before then you're in for a total treat!
• 1.30PM • COUNTRY WALK •
After lunch we'll take an energising walk through the woods and up the South Downs way, with the most breath taking views over West Sussex. On a clear day you can even see all the way out to the sea and the Isle of Wight! There will be a little moment to chill at the top with a mini-meditation to absorb it all before we make our way back down to the farm.
• 3.30PM • YIN YOGA •
To ease out any tension still lingering from the city and loosen out the legs after our mini-hike, we'll settle into a dreamy 1 hour yin yoga class led by me.
• 4.30PM • SOUND BATH •
During and for a full 45 minutes after the yin class, sound healing goddess Harriet-Emily will reset your body and soul's vibrational frequency with a delicious crystal bowl and planetary gong healing sound bath.
• 5.15PM • DHAL SUPPER •
Before we deliver you back to London of course we're going to make sure your tummy is happy, so surrounded by trees sat around a little fire pit in the woods, we'll enjoy a heart and tummy warming bowl of Soph's speciality: vegan dhal <3
• 6.30PM • DELIVERING YOU HOME •
The mini bus will depart Hillside Fruit Farm at 6.30pm to get you back to London completely refreshed and revived by 8pm.
£120 per person
For the full day, with everything included: transport to and from London, all meals, 2 yoga classes, guided walk, meditation and sound healing
To book your place pop me an email to email@example.com with the subject HELL YEAH FRESH AIR!
Payment can be made by bank transfer, or via paypal to the same email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are welcome to bring your own yoga mat if you wish but mats can be provided
- If you would prefer to make your own way there then you're more than welcome and I can share the full address with you.
- You'll need to wear yoga appropriate clothes and some trainers or good shoes for walking.
- A change of clothes would probably be handy, plus something warm for the evening.
- If 5 days before it looks likely to be a TOTAL wash out with torrential downpours then we'll postpone and everyone will be refunded. If there is some light rain on the day then we will still go ahead and use the barn as shelter for the meals and yoga.
- If you suffer from hayfever it's a good idea to bring tablets/nasal spray. Suncream if it's sunny is obviously also recommended, as well as a sun hat as we'll be spending most of the day outdoors.
- There will be toilets but there will not be facilities to shower fully, so wet wipes could be a life saver until you get home for a bath in the evening :)
Any questions pop me a message! I hope you can join us!